Please click here to take part in this universal franchise. Please note that one has to sign up as a member on Oracle Mix before voting. Presentation proposals can be sorted by the number of votes, alphabetically or randomly. One needs to vote for at least three proposals for the votes to be counted. Every vote counts. It is indeed a true open world at Open World 2009!
The blog author has been invited to present in two sessions at Open World 2009. The session titles are as follows:
- Using Web 2.0 to become a recognized Oracle expert
- 10 Steps to Empowerment: Converting Custom Reports to Oracle BI Publisher
You are cordially invited to attend the above sessions. Please register for the conference and book your hotels early. This year's conference is shaping up to be one of the best in recent times. The sessions catalog will be available from next month and provide a great appetizer to the luxurious cornucopia of information being prepared by the generous hosts at Oracle Corporation.
Similar to last year, presentation propsoals on Oracle Application Express (ApEx)are a very popular choice. These are the 10 presentations that I have voted on. You may like to consider them for your valuable vote:
- Creating 'Green' DBAs Using Enterprise Manager and Grid Control
- R12 and Subledger Reconciliations
- Oracle Projects Costing 11i10 for seamless Capital Costs Accounting
- Using Row Level Security with Oracle Application Express
- Increase Productivity, Streamline Work-Flow & Reduce Costs: Oracle HRMS v.R12
- Oracle DBA Meets ITIL and COBIT
- It's great to integrate: Combining Oracle Forms and Oracle Application Express
- Giving Your ApEx Apps a Web 2.0 Face-Lift
- Building a Mashup with Application Express (ApEx)
- PDF printing with APEX - a cost-free alternative