September 4, 2010

Time To Get Almost Famous: Get Featured On My Oracle OpenWorld Presentation

On Thursday, September 23rd, I am presenting at Moscone Center West Room 2016 at 12 noon. My presentation is entitled: Ten Steps to Success: Your Oracle Certification Advisor. Originally, I had planned to be eco-friendly and recycle the content I presented at COLLABORATE10. To my pleasant surprise I found that Oracle Certification Program team is presenting a very similar sounding topic: Ten Tips on Earning and Using Your Oracle Certification. I talked with my good friend and mentor, Harold Green of Oracle Global Certification Program Team. In order to avoid overlapping content, my presentation will focus on a candidate's exam preparing and test taking experiences while Paul Sorensen, Oracle, Group Director, Oracle Global Certification Program will speak on Oracle certification tracks, Oracle certification process and how to leverage your Oracle Certification credentials for career advancement.

This year will be the tenth year I will be presenting at an Oracle conference. It all started at Oracle OpenWorld 2001 with an intriguing title - Eyes Wide Shut: Migrate Anything to Oracle E-Business Suite. The presentation discussed more about an application migration framework and less about Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. Over the last ten years I have been fortunate to travel to Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, London and dozens of cities in the United States preaching to the choir as an Oracle Evangelist. Oracle OpenWorld 2010 will feature my 50th presentation and here is a great opportunity for YOU to be featured in it.

I am looking for Oracle Certified Associates (OCA), Oracle Certified Experts (OCE), Oracle Certified Professionals (OCP) and Oracle Certified Masters (OCM) to share their certification journey as part of the presentation. If you are interested and want to be featured, please send me an e-mail to ocp.advisor@gmail.com and indicate whether you have OCA, OCE, OCP or OCM certification. I will send you a short questionnaire to get your inputs. I am hoping to feature at least one case study each on OCA, OCE, OCP and OCM certified professionals. I promise to include the name of everyone who responds in the acknowledgment slide of the presentation.
Being featured on an Oracle OpenWorld presentation has its benefits - you will soon be famous if you are not one already! It is time for you to get Almost Famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment