Sunday, April 10th
- Register bright and early. Registration desk opens at 8.00am
- Training Day Workshops - R12 Application Security Best Practices, Project Management using MS Projects, Master Data Management (MDM) Bootcamp and IBM DB2 Certification Workshop (2 day and FREE!)
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings throughout the day
- Oracle Fusion Soup to Nuts session - an intensive deep-dive look into the latest Oracle Fusion content. Get the latest insights on OEM, Fusion Applications, Middleware with Applications Unlimited, Development Tools and Database.
- Sunday Session Selections - Meet Your SLA with SLA, Best Practices for Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher, Implementing Oracle Fusion Applications Using the Oracle Unified Method, IFRS for Beginners, an overview of the International Financial Reporting Standards, Oracle Fusion Procurement: Setting the New Standard for Supply Management Applications, 42 real Life Examples of Fusion Middleware with Applications
- End the evening with the OAUG Welcome Reception - 21 & Legal to celebrate 21 years of OAUG
- Monday Menu Selections - OAUG General Ledger SIG Meeting, Have Your Cake and Eat It Too – Do an R12 Technical and Get the New Features Now, Value of Upgrading to Release 12.1 for Oracle Financials, CS - Business Case Overview for Quote to Cash and Procure to Pay Process, Migrating to Oracle R12 Subledger Accounting (SLA), Fusion Applications: A Peek Under The Hood, Understanding Oracle Fusion Financials for PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and E-Business Suite Customers
- Oracle Keynote: Oracle’s Cloud Computing Strategy by Steve Miranda, Senior Vice President, Application Development at 5.00pm
- Welcome Reception at the Exhibitor Showcase from 6.00pm -8.00pm
- Tuesday Teaser Selections - Fusion Applications - Move now or Wait, ResCare Financials & HR Analytics: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly From an IT Perspective, Oracle Applications Strategy and Roadmap, CS – Accounting in R12: Quote to Cash Process, Hot Topics in Financial Reporting: IFRS, XBRL and More, OCP Advisor's Tips on How To Become An Oracle Certified Professional, Oracle Fusion Applications Overview and Strategy Recommendations for Oracle Applications Customers, Mission Possible: Upgrade to Oracle R12 in 3 Countries in Six Months, Release 12: Tackling the Question of Reimplementation vs Upgrade, Oracle Fusion Applications Technical Architecture and Deployment Overview.
- Several GEO (Geographical User Groups) meet in the afternoon from 4.00pm onwards
- Exhibitor Showcase Happy Hour from 5.45 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday Winner Selections - How Fusion DOO can add value by leveraging your existing Order Management Systems, Five Steps to World Class Close: Integrate Financial Close Best Practices and Enabling Technology, Understanding SOA Maturity Phases in an Oracle E-Business Suite Implementation Lifecycle, Preparing for Oracle Fusion, 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3: A Technical Perspective, XML Publisher in E-Business Suite for Newbies, Release 12 Advanced Global Intercompany System: What's in it for you?
- Universal’s Island of Adventure Party - 7.30 p.m. - 11.00 p.m. Get ready for one of the biggest parties COLLABORATE has ever thrown because OAUG has reserved the entire Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme park just for you!
Thursday, April 14th
- Thursday Tonic Selections - Facebook for Oracle ! All about Oracle WebCenter for non-technical folks, iSetup: Don't Let Your Configurations Manage You, Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management, The New Standard for Sales Performance Management, Record to Report Business Flow in Oracle Fusion Applications