July 19, 2011

Inviting Oracle Certified Professionals to Be Featured in OOW 2011 presentation

OCP Advisor is presenting at Oracle OpenWorld on Monday, October 3, 2011 at Moscone West Room 3000 from 5.00-6.00pm. The presentation topic is 'OCP Advisor Tips on How to Become an Oracle Certified Professional'.

If you are Oracle certified, you are invited to get in touch with me at ocp.advisor@gmail.com to be featured as one of the case studies in the presentation. As a token of appreciation, I will send Amazon gift certificates for $25 if you are selected for the case study. A special shout out to Oracle ACE and Oracle ACE Directors to participate in this collaborative presentation. The session abstract can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I read this post two times.

    I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

    Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

    Source: Customer service consultant job description

    Best regards
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your blog. I really impressed by your blog.

    ReplyDelete